Tuesday 5 December 2017

Sisters of the Slipperhood Retreat 2017

 
Tell everybody we're on our way..
 

Me and Mary setting off for the Blue Mountains, a year later.
 
back left around to the back right; Cheryl, Lizzy, me, Mary & Jo
 Breakfast at the Red Door café on the Saturday morning with these stunning ladies.
 

Not only did we complete the same photo of the Slipperhood but we were each given a special gift from Jo.
Gorgeous, aren't they?!
 
Now this year I managed to complete more layouts than the year before... so here we go
 

 
Challenged by Lizzy to scrap this photo of me and Mary.
Love this layout because I love the moment we captured with this photo.
 
 
'All I want for Christmas'
 
Esther, 1.  We got this photo on a Christmas card in 2016 and I knew it had to be scrapped.
 

 
I have always loved this photo of Anne and Isaac when he was just a toddler, 2011, I have had it printed for so long and I wanted to use the Scrapmats chippies I purchased for this photo.

 
Mary, scrapped this photo of us recently and I was inspired to scrap a copy too.  I had these Bo bunny pages for a while, so this was the perfect opportunity to use them.
 
 
A Christmas layout for the upcoming event. Another photo that had to be scrapped for the memory created here.
 



I have started a Travellers notebook with the advice of Lizzy Hill, who is really enjoying the quick scrapping in a notebook.
I have started this with the aspect of filling it with my beautiful kitties, Jadzia and Nerys.
 
I had the most beautiful time at retreat, and apart from the odd card or happy mail project to my bestie, I did not achieve much in the way of craft in 2017 because I was busy in the new house and had my hands full with my baby girls.
 
Take care
Bec
xxx

 

2 comments:

  1. Love all your creations Bec, just beautiful and so lucky to see them IRL. Our retreats just keep getting better :)

    ReplyDelete